Thursday, November 17, 2011

SAFF



The stars aligned in October, and I was able to hitch a ride with a friend to SAFF in Asheville, NC.










I was sadly restrained in my purchases. I wanted to BUY IT ALL! ALL THE THINGS!


Here is what I did buy:
I got a braid of beautiful fiber from KnittyAndColor.

I also got 2 skeins of yarn from kitchen sink dyeworks (sadly going out of business).

a bag of fluff from Moonwood farms

a felting kit for a pumpkin

some natural wool, some acerbitas merino, some yak/merino fibers from LunaBudKnits

2 skeins of sock yarn from UrbanGypZ

some patterns

a SAFF tote bag

some bunny fluff

a sheepy pin and a lamb button


I had a great time. I'd love to go back. My friend phobbs to me to the Biltmore, and we ate at Cedric's Tavern. Have the fish and chips. And the chenin blanc limited release. NOM



The leaves were fantastic. We don't have many around us here. They won the leaf lotto in Asheville. :D

No comments: